Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

the question is entirely based on a concept that they are just arbitrarily assuming to exist. and then punishing you for prioritizing it

1 Like

Aren’t already physical time capsule made, which are planned to be opened in 10k or 100k years?

1 Like

bro i just picked the options that would kill the most people and every one of the quizzes said I had high moral philosphy

1 Like

question 3 implies that no one living in the arctic circle has a soul

1 Like

It’s weird talking to somebody whose voice you’re used to hearing in background as a streamer

@Brakuren the question is nonsensical for two reasons. Firstly I need to be able to assess the value of the intel stored in the vault. Secondly i need to be able to assess how romantically elating it would be for the explorers to discover the physical vault

i pronounce the quizmaker dead

2 Likes

Hm my mic is bad

in the first prompt you decided that whatever is you is the abstract idea of you, personality, traits, etc
you acted upon that in second
but you destroyed “you” in the third, by letting your personality get wiped

also for people who do believe in souls, they proceed to say “oh but your soul can die lol teehee! and then you can seperate your consciousness from it when you’re unfrozen!!” when to plenty of people the soul is what makes the consciousness exist

…i dont agree
but i think thats what it means

1 Like

the quizmaker had three win conitions

1. pscyhlogical contiunity
  2. bodily conituintly
  3. soul contiunity

we didn’t compelte any of these
1 was broken by choosing your soul to stay alive, you weren’t pscuhlogically coniuned anymore
2. bodliy cnoituney was broken by the silcion thing
3. soul conituiy was broken by the teleporter

how did the teleporter restore our soul anyway if people didn’t know about it yet

this quiz is so fucking dumb

it didn;t
we lost our soul via teleporation

Arete was the only one who consented to the teleporter. We could have won. Fuck the clone

2 Likes

arete threw tbh

1 Like
Innuendo

See now that’s an interesting moral debate

3 Likes

i cannot emphasize enough the 30% thing for cryogenic freezing. so 70% of the time you pick that option you die anyway. damned if you do damned if you don’t

i think they said that we broke psychological continuity in the last one. we preserved it in the first two. we broke soul in the first one