Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

bunny noises

1 Like

Nyaaaaaaaaa

that’s quite a bit of effort to handle an animal that can be killed by crushing its throat

2 Likes

Nya~

1 Like

:cat:

1 Like

I was Cere my first BotC game (offsite) (longform) and MVPed!!! Used it to frame the Savant and get my teammates bluffs and such. IDK if you remembered this but I did

3 Likes

haha Chloe’s the good twin

2 Likes

hello??

2 Likes

I’ve been debating if I should admit to this but I decided why not :wowee:

I’ve kept it a secret, but I’m actually a huge fan of the show “My Little Pony”. I started watching it since I was a kid and I’ve been in love ever since tbh.

My body pillow of Pinkie Pie (my favorite pony, she’s just so cute :heart:) just arrived:

I’m so excited and I can’t wait to cuddle it :blush: (Yes, this is a pic of my actual bed)

I also have this regular pillow cover which my mom bought for my birthday 4 years ago:

I know that this might be weird tbh but I figured we’re all weirdos so why not, I’ll share :wowee:

So how’s your guys’ day going?

5 Likes

thanks tutuu

7 Likes

@Atlas tutuu is the cerenovus tbh

6 Likes

That is NOT Pinkie Pie’s real cutie mark :/

4 Likes

That is FLUTTERSHY’S. Obvious fake fucking post. Do better @tutuu

4 Likes

Oh no, I bought the wrong one!?

3 Likes

You can even see her fucking wings. Pinkie Pie is an earth pony. THE MANE ISN’T CURLY. What’s your damn problem? Obvious Fluttershy recolour. What the hell

4 Likes

also tutuu you can’t instantly like the post! and then lurk! wolfing spotted

3 Likes

tutuu is polarized and cannot impersonate

5 Likes

oh you can all go fuck yourselves

6 Likes

I already knew you were pathetic and had zero respect for you. I didn’t think you could sink lower, but you proved me wrong.

I already knew you were pathetic and had zero respect for you. I didn’t think you could sink lower, but you proved me wrong (with your BLATANT PONY ERRORS)

5 Likes