Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

Every person had room for 2 additional systems in their body. Like the digestive system and the circulatory system and such. You could have 2 more. And to be a fairy you needed a magic system installed. And also to have your normal organs replaced with ones to process magic

3 Likes

I don’t know why it was 2 instead of 1. I think just so there was still a possibility space to install even more

1 Like

You don’t want to be too restrictive with your worldbuilding

1 Like

imagine waking up and being stared at by ponies

i now understand why tutuu is such a problem child

5 Likes

I would like to thank tutuu for enabling me to gauge people’s reactions by just making it seem like a tutuupost. If I’d actually outed that with no way to walk it back I would be so embarassed, but everyone just dismissed it and blamed tutuu :wowee:

:yellow_heart:

To tutuu being a weird, silly, polarized noob :wine_glass:

9 Likes

A Better World Than Our Own

1 Like

may im sorry but that’s the kind of game serial killers play

4 Likes

1 Like

I don’t really care about the opinions of people trying to profile children as serial killers

1 Like

They’re children. They haven’t killed anybody. The way people justify cutring off support and acting cruel to actual fucking children because “future serial killer behaviour!!!” because of stupid survivorship bias bullshit is awful and way more likely to do actual harm than a kid who drowns ants

4 Likes

(For the record, pretty much everybody ELSE in my elementary school class drowned ants or watched other kids drown ants and I did not. It was normal! That’s how kids are!)

2 Likes

sup peeps

2 Likes

(And the signs cited as common to serial killers are all signs of children who have been abused and who need more support, not to be shunned by adults as “future serial killers”)

1 Like

I’m going in to Boston today in a quest to do things so that I sleep early again

2 Likes

YEP

1 Like

Society

except for “killer kevin” who murdered 20 people by the age of 11

4 Likes

except “The Dark Urge” who murdered like 5 people immediately after his 8th birthday

3 Likes

killer kevin murdered seven by age eleven
by twelve it was plenty and he killed twenty

5 Likes

I was so tired yesterday idk why. I was half asleep by like 9 which I never am

1 Like