Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

ooo dnd

1 Like

I think he would probably scoff at the idea that I’m trying my hardest to get the work done

DID SOMEBODY SAY DND

2 Likes

…I think the problem we’re running into is that words will not work

Yeah it’s a fantasy disease you can catch after being full of rage for a year

1 Like

The world would be a better place if people would be more understanding

1 Like

im working on small random encounters for my campaign rn, i only have a traveller warlock that gives your future enemies the effect of the bane spell for a while and a strong living statue that has good gear

2 Likes

I really really love DnD, do you mind if I DM you about it

2 Likes

if they know you have a reliance on something before they feel bad for you it becomes a Tool to “motivate you” and at that point you want to go cry in the corner and they’ll be too stubborn to come around once you are a sad cold kitten in a box
you need to be seen as a sad cold kitten in a box and then show them how they make you a Sadder kitten

2 Likes

sure why not, I’m not the most talkative person in dms tho

2 Likes

Too bad

1 Like

<This is an individuals opinion and any risks should be considered before attempting>

1 Like

Ok ok ok I have a plan
Whenever he tells me that I’m doing horribly and he needs to intervene I generally don’t say anything and just glare
How’s about changing that
There need not be specific words, but I do need to be guarded about what I reveal

I can simply tell him that it’s not working?
This is a Good Starting Point

The only reason I don’t say anything is because I am extremely not confident in my wording and he leaves before I can formulate words

Maybe I can remind him that he’s all about solving the root of the problem and that this is not the root of the problem

Er
This isn’t solving the root this is attacking the symptoms

That feels risky

New idea: lock them out of my university account (why the hell do they even have access) so that they can’t monitor my assignments easily
It’s not like they use it often to do so, my dad usually asks me what my plan is rather than checking online? So

Eliza’s plan:

" :neutral_face: "

1 Like