Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

Hail to the King?

Avenged Sevenfold?

kat katze?

This is so cool btw, a guy is creating a song for each sin of hazbin hotel, he’s created sin of lust and sin of pride, I’m curious to see the other sins, but doesn’t seem to be a lot of material for the other sins?

what genre do you listen to (stolen from atlas)
  • blues
  • country
  • electronic
  • folk
  • ambient
  • western
  • jazz
  • metal
  • rap
  • pop
  • jpop
  • kpop
  • orchestra
  • indie
  • swing
  • rock
  • chrismas
  • experimental
  • industrial bugcore
  • nil

0 voters

2 Likes

Oh ashes to ashes to ashes, your dust to dust, telling yoyrseld you do what you must, anything to keep your kingdoms trust, monarch eternal as we slowly rust

probably my least favorite song out of eveyrhing I’ve listed to

1 Like

the song just sucks but that’s probably a mixture of the song’s nature plus awful listening experinces because they want it to sound deranged anyway

How come punk aint even an option

2 Likes

indie is not a genre it’s a modifier on other genres

4 Likes

what is punk

My Apple Music Replay (so far):

1 Like

i listen to indie punk retro glitter astral arcane cyber punk post mortem grizzle core

-lilith, probably

1 Like

this too
u cant just listen to “indie”

i have the genre knowledge of a music snob without the taste of one so really im the worst of both worlds

2 Likes

A music genre is a music genre. You can’t say it’s “just indie” - well TJ “Atlas” Yoshi, hear me out

1 Like

this list is missing the most important genre of music (ytpmv)

1 Like

nya

i get bullied too much to be normal

3 Likes

Definetly a casual listener of the darkest punk metal

i am a music nerd expect it is the kind of nerd that gets shoved into lockers and not the smart one

my music taste is so messed up my top 2 albums ever are pop rock with orchestral influences and post-punk coldwave dnb