AJJ
Ash Bricky
Days n Daze
Kimya Dawson
100 gecs
Pat the Bunny
Lena Raine
Alex Holowka

bc i don’t hear u talk about these people ever. it’s radiohead this and radiohead that. how about u radio some bitches

1 Like

am i being too mean

Do you honestly really want to hear my music taste
also get fucking lena raine out of here I’m not publically discussing the fucking minecraft soundtrack like some kind of loser infinite amethyst is unironically a banger but I have standards to uphold

You’re a bitchbaby

That’s it im doxing you

I explicitly told you about my thoughts on 100 gecs previously in story’s terrible awful mixtape
I like a few songs from a 100 gecs and not really 1000 gecs

it’s ok to be wrong

I might be wrong? As in the radiohea

wait you’re an ajj fan based

2 Likes

i also don’t care enough about this to make you replay the game unless you already want to lol

frankly I’d rather you just go play FES if you’re gonna pick one lel

just wait until you hear about Metaphor

which

I have played a half hour of, actually

I keep forgetting that Atlus, like, makes other games.

tbf most of the rest of them are devoid of most of what you listed as being core to modern Persona lol

1 Like

this being said the next best thing is probably FE3H, if you’re okay with swapping the JRPG part for tactics

1 Like

i have many varieties of music I like rn i’m in my chill brain of chill stuff
thats pretty much exclusively potsu + seycara and the music for bugs album
little bit of gordon rees (like In a Bossa Mood) and some of the soundtrack of NGE
on like the outskirts of that where it enters a bit inbetween my activity music and chill music is TV Girl + Alex G and a lil bit of cavetown. You know. Those 3 big ones. I don’t go for them very often though and when i do its generally tv girl (see earlier where I was listening to lovers rock)

Right now is a very interesting time for me music wise though because my tastes have like, rapidly changed in the last 6 months. And they continue to do so. Most recently I really gotten into In The Court of The Crimson King for example - even liking radiohead a year back would be completely out of the question for me (closest i ever got to that was destroy boys and penelope scott which i dabbled in occasionally at the time)

I do think it’s funny that I made Story’s Terrible Awful Mixtape with the idea that this could happen, ignored every suggeston, and became a radiohead fanatic instead though

2 Likes

valid af sagisu goated