Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

HOLY SHIT

i probably cant speak for a little bit (having dinner soon) but i might later!!!

WHO UP KAROKEING

1 Like

for some reason he’s more fragile like that

1 Like

Poppunk/Weeb music is what I listen to smh

(Also why is it the old ai blake belladonna picture and not my current Acheron picture smh)

Mood

its the damn shield I fucking hate shields

ironically i usually kill the minotaur first and then thesus but this time i killed thesus first
… though the minotaur also had this super fucking annoying main attack

just won a f3

1 Like

woooo

2 Likes
what list should I do next (in like 9 hours I decided I’m not sleeping tonight)
  • fyf townsfolk
  • most like characters from (x)
  • video game protagonists (which is probably too specific or not specific enough)
  • weapon of choice

0 voters

im out of ideas

previous ones

dnd classes

24242nd poster gets a cookie (katze thread (Part 4)) (Part 5) - #18609 by Atlas

disco elysium skills

24242nd poster gets a cookie (katze thread (Part 4)) (Part 5) - #19644 by Atlas

botc minions

24242nd poster gets a cookie (katze thread (Part 4)) (Part 5) - #20200 by Atlas

noise levels

24242nd poster gets a cookie (katze thread (Part 4)) (Part 5) - #20207 by Atlas

genres as people

24242nd poster gets a cookie (katze thread (Part 4)) (Part 5) - #21393 by Atlas

music taste

24242nd poster gets a cookie (katze thread (Part 4)) (Part 5) - #21432 by Atlas

3 Likes

due to me forgetting

what happened

what’s fyf?

2 Likes

botc game im running signups for
the only thing that matters for it is this

minor spoilers for the magnus archives
Possible Townsfolk Characters
The Hunt You start knowing an Evil player. After 2 days, if they live, an alive player dies each night. When they die, you learn a new one.
The Corruption Each night, you learn an alive Good player, then if you have learnt all alive players on your team, Evil wins.
The Stranger Each night, choose another alive player: until dusk, you gain their ability (if Evil, you are poisoned), and if your team would interact with them, you are both poisoned.
The Web Each night, choose 2 alive players. Until dusk, whenever the 1st player would interact with another player, they interact with the 2nd, if possible.
The Desolation Each night, you may choose a Minion character, the demon learns them. In X nights (X is the number of in-play minions), they die, even if you are dead.
The Spiral Each night, choose another alive player: while you live, any Storyteller agency for their ability is twisted to help the opposite team it normally would. [+1 Outsider]
The Vast Each night*, either the player who helped Good most today or Evil most today is poisoned until dusk. You learn who you poisoned.
The End Each night*, if both your alive neighbours are good, one dies unless you nominated a dead player today.
The Dark Each night*, choose 2 alive players. If they woke the same number of times due to their ability last night, the next kill tonight is redirected to one of them.
The Lonely Once per game, at night*, choose to register as dead from now on. If you do, you can’t die tonight, and you can nominate and vote as if you were alive.
The Buried Players who nominate you are poisoned until dusk and cannot die tonight.
The Slaughter If you nominate a Good player, they die tonight. If this kills a player, only your team can kill tonight.
The Flesh If the player you nominate dies by execution, you may publicly choose a player. The next time they would die at night, they don’t, and you learn this.**
1 Like

also, I approve of the ranger placement

2 Likes

for this one

(which isn’t hard to guess)
(both squirrels and rangers are renowned for their love of trees)

1 Like

ngl i felt like that game was solved like 3 phases ago solely on the NKs

felt kinda obv to me the wolf was u or clouds

(wow im good at postgame warrioring)

I voted a wolf with one minute left and the villager hammered

1 Like