1 Like

this is why im a champ and hes a…

well shit

letting you vote first was a dummy move tho

2 Likes

he needed to make it about him and someone else
instead I got to just make it about me and finding him as a villager
whcih was so bad for his win con

to be fair I don’t think he expected me to turn my towniness to 1000 in the way I went about solving him

im convinced theyre in my brain

i was silently thinking about song lyrics and guess what comes on next

2 Likes

oh no shes onto us

1 Like

Commentary track:

Plague

Survival of the fittest Disease Aesthetic flight. Kind of memey

Italy = plague doctor
Atlas = the avatar really fits the aesthetic
Hazzy = horror movie fan
Wazza = delivered a plague upon my house
N.1 = survival of the fittest sort of dela
Icet = just felt right
Marissa = meme

Fire

Volcano forge fire flight. Generic fire element aesthetic dot png. Also kind of memey
orangeandblack5 = well hes orange. And solar cars are kind of something you forge
Litten = canonically in fire flight and a fire type pokemon
Bionic = fire type pokemon and I associate his kind of being memey with Fire
Hippo = also associate his kind of being funny with Fire
Eliza = associate her kind of being concise and brief with them, Fire doesn’t say a lot
lol = associate being memey with Fire, also avatar

Earth

Historian oldest boomer flight. Notably they are extremely extremely by far the best flight to be in mechanically because people who want to win have concentrated in there

Jane = IDK it felt right
benguinedparbecue = honestly this placement is questionable I feel like you should be in like a third or fourth best flight, so you can rant about losing, but also you’ve got the vibes. Nerd emoji
CRichard = boomer flight
Apprentice = IDK it felt right
Achromatic = Earth is much like Achromatic, in that they win all the time,
Marluxion = IDK it felt right

Light

Scholar book philosophy flight, reputation for being the second best at mechanical shit, most expensive festival items/popular aesthetics
NBOW = felt right
Luka = canonical
Arete = nerd emoji
Daeron = Light is like where all the gossip is supposed to happen
Icibalus = felt right
Zugzwang = nerd emoji

Wind

This is where artists are. Mechanically solid but underappreciated in reputation, supposed to be the Nice Ones
Mistyx = vibes
Whysper = vibes
WindwardAway = haha wind, also vibes
snowe = artist
Kiiruma = vibes
mollylikesorigami = they have several festival items incorporating origami because they’re the Generic East Asian Flight

Nature

Nature. Aesthetic. Tends older, not super mechanically strong, specific aesthetic

Chloe = vibes
Leafia = nature pokemon
Gorta = haha tree
Rachel = vibes
LittleLee = vibes
katze = You call me a bitch? Well, a bitch is a dog, dogs bark, bark is on trees, trees are part of nature, and nature is beautiful. So thank you for the compliment :slight_smile:

Lightning

Steampunk sci-fi desert lightning capitalists whatever. Supposed to be the “spreadsheet flight”. Their spreadsheets actually suck ass but I didn’t take that into account in placements and you didn’t hear it from me

catbae = vibes
Zone = vibes
Jarek = robot lizard, and vibes
Geyde = vibes
Squirrel = robots, and vibes
Marluna = vibes

Water

Doesn’t exist, probably. Stealth very good at mechanical and we beat Earth in a battle but nobody remembers it or recognises us. Mine

May = canon
Ash = vibes
beancat = vibes, and has the whole “stealth good but underappreciated” thing going on in games lowposting
nuto = vibes
Someone = exact same invisible doesn’t exist thing
pigeon = vibes (and doesn’t exist in games sorry pigeon)

Shadow

Card game trickster Circus kind of edgy but in a kid way flight. I associate them wit hcaring about hte site lore. Largest. Not very good mechanically. Known for having the youngest users

Frostwolf = likes the kind of mascot horror I associate with them
cheezit = youngest
Garfooled = five night at freddys… marked plyer
Keldi = cares about lore kind of person
SDA = I imagined somebody on a drama blog being initial from flighted (the ydon’t allow namedrops) as SDA and my brain went “SDA from Shadow”
YBW = TADC

Arcane

Woooo magic. The odd flight out. Second-biggest, they run decent events but are also not very good mechanically, most people are there because the aesthetic

Silviu = vibes, sunset
Apo = Nyaing in games is like what Arcane is doing in dominance
Ruby = vibes
lilith = magic
pandora = vibes
guava = vibes

Ice

Cold prison warden themed flight. Pretty solid mechanically, they put up a good fight, most popular to support mechanically, but they don’t always win

Magnus = all those F3s where everybody is rooting for you and you lose is like WvI2 and WvI3
jail = haha jail
homiecat = they have a cat htemed fundraiser that is incredibly popular
Amelia = vibes
Arctic = it wasn’t a name pun he just has vibes
tutuu = :flushed:

6 Likes

The katze one because it’s the only interesting one

the correct answer is “sprigatito” but ok go off ig

1 Like

abso-lutely

1 Like

would you guys fw me doing a stream where i just play blackjack in minecraft until im bankrupt (in minecraft)
someone in the smp i play built blackjack

2 Likes

1 Like

lilith join us in karoke

1 Like

like its super polished too

Notably flights essentially sit on a sliding scale from aesthetic popularity to mechanical popularity (and therefore success) - if a lot of people who like a flight for the aesthetic but aren’t interested in participating dominance (the mechanic is called that.) join, the flight will struggle, because all measures of mechanical success are per capita.

Earth is the mech best flight because people essentially only go there because they want to win, which causes them to get a reputation for being good, which causes everybody who wants to win to go to there. Vicious cycle. AND WE KICKED THEIR ASSES

Have you Met me

2 Likes

A plague upon your house

1 Like

too bad come sing creep

1 Like

u can just listen if u want to

1 Like

:sob: