Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

Doing a group internet speed test activity in another server and people are coming in with single-digit download/upload speeds like “is this normal”

1 Like

painful

1 Like

Well specifically it took them 5 days to download genshin which is why they initiated the internet speed test activity. Well now they know

1 Like

I need to get hyperfocused
I am not in the mood to raise detains rn

DRAGINS

frahons

Dragons

And sometimes it is normal but 1. pretty sure they’re american 2. they just thought everybody took 5 days to download genshin impact… well theres too much genshin impact so maybe it is. Maybe it is

And then the Romanian guy comes in like “wow why is everybody’s internet so slow” and posts numbers like double everybody else’s. Yeah yeah we get it. This is a great event I’m having so much fun

i’m pretty sure artemis’ cast will go through the shield

very useful i always take the arrowhead because her cast is completely insane

it will
and so will aphrodite’s i think

yeah fair i usually just take cerbrus’ thing i forgot the name of
or skelly’s lucky tooth

actually artemis’ boons in general are just insane crits are like
triple or quadruple damage

1 Like

yeah i think its triple

her cast is insane though. it usually 1-shots any phase of the bone hydra (at max, of course) (probably the furies too but i haven’t actually used it there often) and massively damages any other boss (extremely useful!)

the only one of hers that i dont actually like is pressure points because its just bad compared to like. every other crit boon
same with Athena’s iron skin thing

cerberus’ collar

yeah that thing

i actually rarely make use of skelly’s lucky tooth so ive started to go cerbrus’ collar over skelly’s tooth
but i do appreciate hermes’ keepsake

1 Like