exit wounds and support fire
you need at least 2 i think

1 Like

ah

support fire isn’t very good without pressure points so
:joy_cat:

1 Like

fair enough

the night my power went out i thought the tornado siren went off but we didn’t get a warning on our phone so i was just kinda confused. my parents said it was probably just the wind.

turns out the tornado siren did go off because the person running it had heard one (1) report of a funnel cloud in the area that ended up being unsubstantiated

2 Likes

MAFIA

1 Like

the watcher card? it sucks

1 Like

holy shit i just realized that college applications are opening like right now for me

1 Like

1 Like

ok now my phone is saying there’s a tornado warning for my area
I’m not sure it’s right about my area but I’m hanging out in the stairwell in case

3 Likes

My parents have a story like this

1 Like

stay safe!

1 Like

there aren’t any places in this building that meet the tornado safety standards they gave us in elementary school but I figure 1.5th floor away from any windows probably beats 0.5th floor next to a door that’s basically nothing but window

3 Likes

yeah

When my mom was pregnant with me early on, but hadn’t announced it yet, she attended her friend’s wedding. And the thing about weddings is that they normally serve alcohol. And the other thing about weddings is that you absolutely cannot announce that you are pregnant for the first time at your friend’s wedding.

So my parents were together and were brought two drinks, and my mom couldn’t drink hers, so my dad had both of them. And then they got brought another two drinks, and my dad had to have both of those, too. And then another, and another. They were brought. So many drinks. And my dad had to keep taking both. And he somehow didn’t show it at all. And they pulled off the con

2 Likes

The “not being rude at your friend’s wedding” con

2 Likes

ok we might be back to just a Tornado Watch? I’m going to wait a couple minutes to see if they give us any updates

5 Likes

oh sweet the Wi-Fi is back

4 Likes

KEEP THIS IN MIND. Illness leaves you at the mercy of your enemies. Take time off to recuperate! Xifeng self care PSA

2 Likes

Has anyone ever put ice cubes in milk

1 Like