Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

i wanted to see how far i could stay awake cause i passed out trying a few nights ago

I WOULD say that you shouldn’t have taken a bet with a host with TMI that nuto would die

buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut. :joy_cat:

1 Like

Posted at 3 am ur time

U also posted at 2 am ur time

tutuu about to graph activity times

2 Likes

yeah i kept waking up in the middle of the night

Why are you doing the russian sleep experiment on yourself

I think someone did that in a Hypixel game once

bored

'n i don’t have anything to occupy myself
the game of mine and hazards thats in signups doesn’t have nearly enough to run and my computer is still buggy-ish

all i can do is work and play max payne 3 in 20 minute intervals cause it keeps crashing

You slept for 2 hours before you started waking up

yeah
some people sleep in 2 hour intervals across the day

1 Like

its to avoid rem sleep
they think its unhealthy

1 Like

:sob:

I try to be tolerant of different opinions but holy

1 Like

take a look
4 hours is usually more common but i think its interesting overall

1 Like

…some guy thinks that a 30 minute nap every six hours (22 waking 2 sleeping) is good enough for your body but

In his 1992 study “In short photoperiods, human sleep is biphasic”, Thomas Wehr had seven healthy men confined to a room for fourteen hours of darkness daily for a month. At first the participants slept for about eleven hours, presumably making up for their sleep debt. After this the subjects began to sleep much as people in pre-industrial times were claimed to have done. They would sleep for about four hours, wake up for two to three hours, then go back to bed for another four hours. They also took about two hours to fall asleep.

thanks thomas

1 Like

this tierlist sucks already

i assure you the one i’m making rn isn’t going any better

2 Likes