Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

Oh my god the last comment :sob:

2 Likes

im interested in why i get a sickle
its a pretty good read just VERY specific

1 Like

i looked at the weapon list i had pulled up on wikipedia and had to make you have something weird but i couldn’t go too far
sickle was my first thought

1 Like

You dress yourself like the grim grim reaper

1 Like

theres things i like but probably wouldn’t use in practice like a scythe because theyre too long distance whichll give me trouble handling. given ive also at times been fond of knives a sickle is an appropriate compromise
other acceptable answers include machete given i have one in my possession (thanks dad) and with the same idea as the knife-scythe compromise and baseball bat as i am incredibly fond of swinging things. if i was a character these are weapons ive all considered personally

3 Likes

staying awake is starting to really bore me but I wanna prove to nobody in particular i can do it

1 Like

Just go to zzzep

if you stay awake im grilling you about industrial bugcore because the top result for it is a genshin subreddit

1 Like

you could’ve taken the easy out and just said Radiohead so im taking this as a slight against my character

my first result on an incognito browser is a YouTube playlist and a twitter post
i think you might have biased results

i had to fucking go prove myself but you can’t screenshot incognito on mobile. The reddit post still comes up for me

THAT STILL DOESN’T EXPLAIN YOURSELF

how odd
it must mean my browser is better then yours

WHAT IS INDUSTRIAL BUGCORE AND WHY DO I LISTEN TO IT

2 Likes

its all in the name

oh that’s because you use google
try using another browser. preferably a better one

i used google because i assumed you use google

I DO NOT UNDERSTAND!!!

dislike.

industrial music is rhymatic, slow, and heavy hitting beats