Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

wait this makes it arctics birthday today

@Arctic hbd

3 Likes

it was a good 9 day stretch with us being the same age

4 Likes

my sisters are vegetarian and vegan so we fairly often have big proper vegan meals its all about the swagger

1 Like

i am older than you

1 Like

now that my omega strikers game is over i can say more

i do genuinely try to Not do that but its kind of ingrained into my language and it becomes hard not to do it impulsively and then realizing “wait” immediately after :wowee:
it also is a thing when i don’t know if what they’re saying is Something I Should Not Say That To but idk

1 Like

Anyway now i wanna try the marissa potato food hack

1 Like

That includes Drink calories I dont like to drink calories

1 Like

soda/soft drinks specifically

1 Like

fair enough im a diet pepsier myself

1 Like

otherwise it’s, at max, $6/~1000 cals, slightly less efficient although atp its just splitting hairs

3 Likes

if u are soft drink calorie pilled then yah the veggie cravings is more efficient

2 Likes

Im curious on min maxing the vegetarian diet at taco bell cost/calorie now (esp ignoring taste bc i dont think would really taste great)

2 Likes

Techbically the cheesy bean n rice is the same price as the potato and 180 more calories so thatd be more effcient

i never got humor very well as a lil baby and once we were at a place with a free salad bar and it was inexplicably hilarious to everyone and then i said it and i got stared at and that is when I became evil i think

2 Likes

huh

I never let go of these things. I am pissed off to this day

1 Like

the hell did you say

1 Like

Farming ybw likes dw about it

1 Like

it

got it