Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

twitter is indeed a crazy spot i should’ve known there would be a corner of the internet with henry stickman yaoi

1 Like

what

2 Likes

what

1 Like

https://x.com/narickboxx/status/1787799539908227082?s=46&t=Q7hYBLo-dKhjw9fRw1ncjA

arr arr arr

6 Likes

:wowee:

1 Like

Kids these days with their ESTROGEN

Back in my day we just
We
We just
Just
We just

2 Likes

back in my day we (does not remember my day)

2 Likes

we acting like henry x charles isn’t canon?

2 Likes

May editing his singular real birthday back into the birthday thread reminded me that about a month ago I removed all of them

4 Likes

remove this one too how do we knoe its real

3 Likes

EDIT WAR

2 Likes

somewhat distressing story but

i’m on a bus, there was an older woman sitting near the front of the bus with a walker that stuck a bit into the aisle, and a man got on and kicked her walker on the way in, he said that he said excuse me first? but i wasn’t paying close attention

that started an argument where the man got louder and angrier about how her walker was in the way, and with encouragement from other passengers the woman called the cops and took a picture while she was getting more and more emotionally distressed

the bus got stopped and then the man got up to leave but got in her face to yell at her some more and kicked her walker again on the way out

then one of the passengers started getting mad, but it was to cuss out the bus driver for not doing more to stop him from getting close to her, because the bus driver was a man, then she started saying things like how if it was his partner or his mom he would’ve done something, then she stormed off the bus while still calling his behavior unbelievable

god i’m glad i’m such a fucking autistic twink that nobody ever expects anything like this from me

6 Likes

:skull:

1 Like

I did that because you removed them silly

1 Like

You left me NO birthdays. You took all my birthdays and left NOT EVEN A CRUMB behind. Devastation

3 Likes

I didn’t even put all of them on there Pandora was adding them too

Basically you punished me for its crimes and that’s no fair. No birthdays. You left me with no birthdays

1 Like