Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

the definition that a lot of center, center-right, and right wing people practically use regarding racism is ‘saying mean things to black people’

3 Likes

I am Floridian, so yeah, I don’t listen to Midwest radio shows

1 Like

everyone has implicit/unconscious racial bias etc etc

3 Likes

it’s called a muzzle

1 Like

could you elaborate?

1 Like

this is super true

1 Like

Chloe is projecting her egregious and relentless racism on other people

Shes from the South right? Checks out…

1 Like

im a racist

1 Like

a solar car racist

1 Like

like in my mind
im just gonna use homophobia here since just plain ignorance is more applicable. it is much harder to be ignorant with raicsm (or well, it is easy to be willfuly ignorant but not easy to do what im talkin about here) afaik
there are Certain Things that some people don’t understand (usually straight people but not always) because its like. propaganda’d to hell
for example one of my irl friends, near when we first met her thought that being gay was a choice and we were like “uhhh no” and she was like “oh okay”
i can excuse people not understanding these things so long as they are Open to actually understanding them. as soon as they start, like, arguing with me over it and defending their clearly uninformed position is not excusable
these things are still technically Hompohobia but like. i won’t stop being friends with people because they were misinformed y’know

1 Like

you just got to dodge the answer

4 Likes

ba dum tiss

1 Like

it’s quite easy to do this

3 Likes

also yeah ok fair

1 Like

Thats what i did but lilith yelled at me

2 Likes

ok but that is because lilith is not racist

2 Likes

Yeah but identifying bias as racism feels disingenious? Like that feels Not the point

4 Likes

for example, my grandparent friends ask me which president I prefer/political party I’m on and I say I hate them both and they consider that “wise” (they are republicans)

2 Likes

you can do the same with racist people I imagine

2 Likes

society

1 Like