Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

okay fair enough. i apologize for overstepping my territory :sob: :bowing_woman:

We can conclude Tutuu is a toad

1 Like

ribbit :blush:

if you didnt back down i was gonna post pictures of birds with bird in the name and birds without bird in the name and repeatedly exclaim that birds without bird in the name arent birds

2 Likes

bald eagle? thats an eagle, not a bird silly

1 Like

okay i understand, fair enough but there are multiple sub families of birds. for frogs it’s only one, and it’s toads. so it’s a bit different. when there’s only one and they look distinct from the main family its not out of the question to name them differently

iterations on the theme of Bird. im running a victory lap right now i won the toad disagreement of 2024

1 Like

Who will americans elect in november. The outlaw or the Alzheimer’s patient?

2 Likes

it has already been decided by the shadow cabal

2 Likes

wait until you find out theres only 1 type of human yet

2 Likes

wait youre racist youll disagree with that

3 Likes

Doesn’t seem to be the case in your own country. How many elections until you get a president in a stable position, tuttie?

1 Like

huh arent there multiple? homo erectus (i’m not that because i’m not gay), homo sapiens and neanderthal. i’ve looked at pictures of neanderthal bone structures and they lowkey remind me of my own bone structure ngl

2 Likes

Ty for the appreciation

2 Likes

i said yet i meant left

2 Likes

president is a figurehead with little power, the prime minister is the de facto boss

How many elections until you get a stable government, tuttie

1 Like

the illuminati know

AVERAGE BULGARIAN MAN

2 Likes

2 Likes