Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

he never sees the outside of the house because he’s unconscious and wakes up in the basement

1 Like

YOU?

1 Like

3 Likes

I adore the hat but I’m not quite so invested in hoarding shiny artefacts within my immediate vicinity! @crazynuto’s a fan, though.

Which game is this character from? I like the visual art direction.

A nutty crazed

this is oneshot!!! the bios here come from the console port
if you like the art direction you might be interested in margin of the strange! recently got funded on kickstarter

1 Like

my name’ll be in the credits but i genuinely forgot what i made it so thatll be fun

Oh right, wasn’t there was a computer in the shack at the beginning? I’ll have to check this new game out, thank you.

…The steam page has photographs. My mind has been corrupted by Omori.

oneshot is a game that makes you care for it soso much and the characters are so endearing and i love it
margin of the strange carries over that art and writing from what i can see with an element of DREAM EXPLORATION and GARDENING and im so excited

I was vaguely disappointed the first time I played One Shot because I was expecting the greatest game ever instead of the charming indie game it actually was, just because I didn’t have an accurate picture.

Here’s one thing to know about crocodiles. Their mouth is a snare trap, and getting a limb caught in one means you have minus one limb.

1 Like

I dreamt a whole saga

I was infiltrating a land of cyborgs. They caught me. It was scary, i threatened to record them. They overpowered me and I felt a lot of pain and my body being messed with (like irl) while I was thrashing around unable to wake up. I woke up and turns out they operated on me to turn me into a cyborg. I had to work in a McDonalds and i had a cooldown where I had to destroy something or someone they tell me to every so often or my artificial organs would shut down. Before it was in an amazon warehouse so there was a political commentary (i blame nbowie for this). Then i kept trying to self destruct myself to escape. I forgot all the details. At one point while i was a human adventurer I had a lair / mansion filled with traps that required me to be dextrous, there were places where if i put my body spikes come out that pierced my skin and it was mega painful. Back to the future i apparently had an affair, i seduced a woman who was in a relationship and the cyborgs were coming after me. A lot of my friends were disappointed at me, lilith specifically came to my dms on discord to express disappointment. There were more kidnappings and torture by the cyborg faction. At one point i tried to self destruct my cyborg body coz i didnt want them to control me again. And then i woke up

There was also a stealth sequence, infiltrating the cyborg amazon warehouse, i was with my human wife to whom later on it was revealed i cheated on (???) with one of the cyborg ladies. That was a whole something

1 Like

We have them in Australia, mainly in the Northern Territory.

The part with lilith makes me laugh really hard

1 Like

This sounds cool, it could be a DnD adventure

1 Like

Too much fanservice though

1 Like

Australia: One of the few places where picking up sea shells for souvenirs might put you in a box.

I even left out so much parts :skull:

Why do you dream about so much course-inter tuttie

I am still dreaming about my classmates

1 Like

I dont usually but this dream was very weird

And yeah i dream about my high school classmates all the time too, much more frequently than about the people ive met in uni