Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

Like there’s probably a whole lot of factors, but I think of that as the turning point when the money started drying up.

3 Likes

I think I visted my old aunt’s house enough time to recreate it from memory. I feel like my memory was way way more vivid as a child.

3 Likes

I still miss Jessie :broken_heart:, it’s a little hard to visit my current aunt’s house because of it

3 Likes

But I think I can just recreate it just as good

3 Likes

Yea

i’m at the dentist gg

2 Likes

i wasnt anywehre near it

1 Like

enough time has passed where im calling all my friends oomfs again

3 Likes

So true oomfie, good night oomphie

1 Like

I keep thinking about if I actually want Joe Biden to step down. Like do I want to vote for him again? No. Will I vote for whoever is on the Democrat ticket in November? Yeah. The problem more about who would replace him on the ticket because it would be Kamala Harris who, if her record is any indication, would be worse on trans rights and just as bad on the things I think the Biden administration is doing poorly. Polling data doesn’t even make it clear that she would do better, but the theory is that she could campaign and gain ground versus Biden losing ground after the debate. Of the names floated besides those 2 I would probably like Whitmer the best policy wise, but it’s impossible to say if it would work out at this point. Replacing Kamala alienates her supporters and the khive seems weirdly fervent in their support. I’m mostly just concerned of it being Clinton 2016 again where it’s a shit campaign that’s entirely about “I’m not Trump”. That worked in 2020 because Trump was in power and getting him out of power was a lot more animating than 4 more years of doing basically nothing to prevent the backsliding of rights and democracy across the nation.

3 Likes

Grrr woof woof woof bark bark

3 Likes

i think the best play is to convince the undecided that even if biden is senile and basically serves as a figurehead just told to sign on the dotted line, that this will still function as long as the right people are telling him to do it. and joe’s been good at picking advisors

2 Likes

is what you believe or what you think they should tell the undecided

1 Like

Yeah fair
It’s also definitely worth shitloads of media coverage over project 2025 (but good luck getting them to focus on that tbh)
Hammers home the idea that trump will be worse than Biden in every regard

why did you growl at me…

1 Like

Nbowie operating on her both sides of her personality.

Wikipedian and woofofofof

3 Likes

you said “fight me”???

2 Likes

it’s nice to have an excuse to just shut off the thoughts for awhile

3 Likes

Don t you know youbie is sensitive to to conflicts!?! Geez!!!

i don’t remember that

1 Like