Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

Dream of the Red Chamber

it is what it is
although in such a scenario a halberd would likely prove superior against a spear since you’re less likely to have trouble with balance

1 Like

you know what they say happens when the fiction’s true

2 Likes

Did you know you can sink in the snow in minecraft. I didn’t. I found out the hard way. I was scared for my fucking life

1 Like

This happened like 7 hours ago and im still traumatized. No one fucking told me, there’s not like a warning when u walk in a snow biome, youre just chilling and then you start SINKING. AND YOUR SCREEN STARTS FREEZING. YOUR FOV CHANGES. ITS FUCKED UP

1 Like

you can sink in the snow

1 Like

bleh
will make a better one in a bit i just wanted to get one now

10 Likes

I think Lobotomy Corporation is my preferred method of learning

2 Likes

Like that’s how I learn how to do math problems. I want obvious negative reinforcement if I’m wrong, and infinite retries so I can figure it out just by trying over and over again, and that’s all I need. Don’t talk to me .Don’t tell me what to do. Just let me figure it out

5 Likes

I like being mysterious, vague, and unreadable to a minimal degree.

5 Likes

Cheez-it being A tier is the wildest

its not very hard to read people who only have a few parts of their personality formed

2 Likes
1 Like

@silviu200530

you guys ever try to search a meme u remember on reddit only to accidentally stumble upon truly the worst and weirdest thing you’ve seen this year ?!!!

NEVER again reddit search

play my botcu custom script, we have townsfolk such as “outsider,” “kinda meh,” and “literally just tba’s firebrand but it busts the game wide open”

1 Like

I feel such dread when money is spent on my behalf even if it’s not mine

1 Like

there is one instant wincon role on this script and it’s evil. risk free

Why is every thing so expensive