:wowee:

2 Likes

im talking to silviu to try to get them to make you say something devilish

2 Likes

deep and profound self-insight

1 Like

not much

2 Likes

Do you want me to ask tutu about his complicated love life?

3 Likes

if thats how you want to spend your days~

1 Like

Yeah I just told them that I don’t need to prove myself to be capable of making my own decisions
This, backfired, but in the way that saying anything would have so

1 Like

Love isn’t for me.

2 Likes

:ear:

2 Likes

i mean tutuu’s gonna go on forever

2 Likes

I might just copypaste what I told nerdcord b/c memory is hazy

1 Like

Tutu can just write it in 100 words like he desired

2 Likes

In the end he let me get away with just making my own plan and attempting to follow through on my own which is shocking

2 Likes

i want the body of a greek god. handsome. beautiful. gorgeous. i want women to look at me with desire. i have the foundation. im gifted with the height of a mountain. i have a face with the beauty of a peacock. i just need to gain some more weight, lift some more, and then i’m on my way to conquer hearts

i want to be rich too. i dont want to settle for mediocrity. i want money. im not going to spend them recklessly. i hate that. i want money for myself only. i dont want to be famous. i want to be anonymous, with a lot of money, and a lot of security. big house, lots of comfort, lots of security systems in that house, and financial security. security is a big thing. i wanna be secure. i hate taking risks. i dont want there to be any risks in my life. minimize as much as possible

other than that im happy with what ive got and the way my friendships are and how i interact with people. those are exactly the way i want them to. i always wanted these exact types of relationships with people

2 Likes

I love you so much when you write wallposts

2 Likes

That’s rich, etc
(/j)

1 Like

i see you stealing my ~ you sneaky little thief~

I honestly can’t remember when you last used the tilde.

1 Like