'm a bit surprised about that
the smellist food (regardless of burnt status) i think is rotten eggs

1 Like

Add an extra like two for the hair tbh

1 Like

what’s up with arete’s hair??

kidneys are the smelliest food. its haunting

1 Like

Rotten food in general can be p bad but is outside the scope of this discussion :P

2 Likes

burnt split peas

I’m trying to think if I’ve burnt things. Chances are I have at some point but I can’t remember anything

1 Like

ive burnt nothing but that ramen
it was a martyr for all the other food i made to make me pay attention in the kitchen

2 Likes

When I was like 7 my babysitter and I made cookies and we were insufficiently cautious in sizing them for the pan they were in and they merged into one greater supercookie and it tasted amazing. Super cinnamony. Best cookie I’ve ever had. I assume it would taste less good nowadays just because I’m less easy to impress

2 Likes

Celeste but Neon White.

1 Like

I started playing Neon White last weekend and now have twenty hours from going for red on all of Mission 1.
Please send help.

I think modern May has left pots of boiling water on the stove but that’s modern May issue in that my brain deletes itself periodically out of exhaustion for 5-30 minute periods sometimes

1 Like
Summary

FR! he has become this like “idiot dude-bro” parody, they don’t try and make him a good person but that will get lost on a lot of the people parodied. they also just dont even talk about starlights SA which, fine, maybe its time to move past,

but also the moment where starlight & the boys could have killed the Deep in the Boys HQ, wasnt explored at all. She wasnt just sparing Idiot DudeBro FishFucker, she was sparing her own rapist, that should mean something or have some weight?

I am fine with a show having sexual assault as a plot point, especially one so heavily exploring Power Dynamics, but this show really stopped giving a shit after season 1/2 which is kinda just a slap in thr face

2 Likes

yea

ash! stop!
theres better addictions out there!!

2 Likes

The worst part is that I haven’t even touched Mission 2 yet.
And this game is apparently, like, twelve missions long.

1 Like

WHAT

1 Like

Lobobobomy cborbation

1 Like

are you routing right?
did you look up best clear videos online?

1 Like
Summary

The Boys if Compound V made you Asexual

3 Likes