archangel is a 7th level creature

Oh damn

1 Like

language

1 Like

How Atlas would say now a year ago: shut

1 Like

you prefer it when you’re afraid of them

Specifically women in fiction being afraid of you for no reason. Especially you ([presumed] male main character). It makes them feel fake

1 Like

Mine is the Phoenix because I like also damaging the troop behind. And second I love titan because they’re ranged.

I’ve been trying to learn HoMM 5.5 (A mod) and I find it cool but gosh, I find it a liiittle bit hard to learn

1 Like

It’s so, like, uncomfortable. Like you could snap them in half by moving wrong. Because they’re always portrayed as so intensely vulnerable. It’s how I feel talking to really short people. It’s scary

why are you afraid of litten then

1 Like

For a second I thought you were talking about yourself

1 Like

I’m afraid of Litten because of the danger he poses to himself that’s different

1 Like

@tutuu Have you finished all the HoMM 3 campaigns? I think I should try to actually play them

1 Like

When I was a kid there was a period where I was taller than most of my peers cause I grew faster and I HATED it. I felt so… indelicate. It felt like I’d accidentally step on somebody. Like trying to move the furniture in a dollhouse, you’d accidentally crush something under your hand

2 Likes

@ElizaThePsycho

3 Likes

when i was a kid there was a period where I was taller than most of my peers and now as an adult i am still in that period. i feel so. cool

2 Likes

i definitely be smackin shit around with my gangly ass limbs tho. no water bottle or bowl of mints is safe when im around.

1 Like

WTH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

1 Like

I like being slightly taller than people but I don’t like being significantly taller than them. If the top of their head is below my eye level then I start feeling like they’re delicate mosquitoes crushed easily under my hand. Otherwise I’m fine

2 Likes

see i feel the exact same way. and it feels awesome? smh my head

1 Like