Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

now do it facing left

2 Likes

why facing left?

do me do me

1 Like

Purely out of curiosity, I want to see what Tutuu registers me at.

1 Like

you often times speak of your partner as “partner”. you don’t elaborate boyfriend or girlfriend. but iirc sometimes you did say boyfriend. so im gonna predict they are amab. what they identify as is murky, i dont know

it really depends on your partner’s self-identity which i dont know. if they identify as a man you’d probably identify as straight? if they dont then you could identify as any of the words there are plenty to choose form. not ace

1 Like

straight but you dont care about 3D bitches because they aren’t as hot as your honkai star rail girls

1 Like

HSR doesn’t have any girls that I’d personally consider hot, but yep, I’m straight.

1 Like

I mean
You can be like bi or pan and still date someone of the opposite gender (not that this is the case in my relantionship theyre nonbinary) but still

2 Likes

is she below your standards or something?

1 Like

tutuu was talking about himself here

3 Likes

yeah, i was trying to predict

I don’t really vibe with Kafka and that type of girl in general (though the community as a whole very much does).

1 Like

whats her personality and type of girl? i dont know anything about this game. all i saw is hot woman sitting on chair in a nice pose

She’s a…I guess mother-esque figure to the player? Slightly antagonistic mother-esque figure.

1 Like

is it time

1 Like

a mommy? @Arctic for you?

1 Like

time for what im scared :sob:

a classic

1 Like

Neon Genesis Tutangelion: The End of Tutuu.

1 Like

that was amazing wtf

1 Like