Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

wait you meant in thread

1 Like

pissboyparbecue

7 Likes

Ages ago I told Hazard that if he were a colour he’d be yellow, and he got mad at me for calling him “piss colour”. In FAM4 he proceeded to get a role that could give somebody a gold name and gave it to me and made fun of me for being piss coloured

3 Likes

no like we dont know their answers

i meant from the people who responded here in cookie thread. me ash zug jane benguined daeron and whoever else

during fam4, may was given a golden title (by hazardwaste, i think) for the remainder of the game, which the moderators failed to remove after the game. upon may getting modded, benguined had made a joke about may no longer having it, thus being given the golden title instead

3 Likes

I will first confer with someone else

1 Like

I AM DYING

1 Like

soooo close! its actually “Tess Ardent”

6 Likes

Lol benguin is yellow now

2 Likes

when i joined the thread and people said he wasnt pissboy anymore i assumed the mods finally got around to fixing it, not that he WAS THE MOD

6 Likes

its okay chloe knows the worst she can do to me is nothing

3 Likes

I suggest making fun of him back

1 Like

you may not have won the mod application process but you do have an in on the mod team, enjoy the bias

1 Like

yeah we’re never getting rid of lilith now

the parasyte is deep

may can you send me the mod chat transcript now i need the deets

3 Likes

I LITERALLY ASKED YOU LAST NIGHT IF I SHOULD SAY YES AND YOU SUPPORTED IT

4 Likes

unless they break up. then lilith is out immediately

the mod team is tilted 3-1–3 in my favour (this is not because i think 3 mods dislike me its because i think 3 are indifferent and 4 slightly like me)

1 Like

MAY THAT WAS NOT WHAT YOU SAID YOU WERE ASKING IF YOU WOULD GET IT AND ID SAID YEAH PROBABLY BECAUSE YOURE QUALIFIED

2 Likes