Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

not against my ban, against me. do the most damage possible

4 Likes

If you’d put that in a single digit from a scale to 1 and 10, would I have majorily impacted such number if I was mod?

1 Like

…silviu
yes.

1 Like

goku

2 Likes

By how much

1 Like

1 or 2

1 Like

I imagine the confusion comes from the fact that I told zero (0) people that I submitted a mod application (except Ash in VC when I was trying to convince him to apply, talking in VC doesn’t count, I just say whatever) because it would be too embarrassing to accidentally imply I thought I’d be accepted and then Not Get Accepted

2 Likes

does acab apply to forum moderators

3 Likes

Why do you think I hate you a minor amount Atlas. My hatred for you is off-charts!!!

2 Likes

it does in this situation, given i gave may an honorary bastard title

1 Like

It’s one thing to talk about getting rejected after you’ve already gotten rejected, but if the outcome is uncertain I could inadvertently use a “when” instead of an “if” and that’d be humiliating

2 Likes

this is why you got denied!! (silviu did not get denied, silviu didn’t apply)

3 Likes

i applied too and said nothing

1 Like

You literally numbered the days to remove your objectively pleasant pfp, you really think I wouldn’t see that?

1 Like

I don’t like that May and Mod are the same length and start with the same letter it’s upsetting

3 Likes

objectively unpleasant
i hate it

1 Like

who did apply and got rejected so we can make fun of them

@tutuu?

1 Like

@May Ban her

1 Like

you told me, i vividly remember this conversation. and also that you told me not to tell anyone else

3 Likes

i said nothing to the mods either. that probably wasnt the play. ive been sending chloe 0 character messages

1 Like