Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

taylor swift tbh

you would think this but it is not actually correct

it’s called the tortured poet’s department because she personally tortured the poets

2 Likes

but but taylor swift is a gay icon! she didn’t put that subliminal messaging in all her songs for nothing!

2 Likes

i mean i dont think its the most but its def up thwre
I just dont think id know what the most would be

drake was a good answer my instinctive thought would be ed sheeran

barring the fact that he did music for pokemon sv which is like the third gayest pokemon game

i’ve never heard the ed sheeran pokemon song outside of the first few notes, nor do i wish to

my first instinct was taylor swift but then i remembered Taylor swift fans so i went with drake

TikTok - Make Your Day (nsfw language)

the fact that it’s an ed sheeran pokemon song is far more interesting than anything you could say about the actual music

2 Likes

just bc her fans are gay doesnt mean the music is

Did you watch the BUMP OF CHICKEN music video that Pokemon did? They did some great work with that.

by rule of association, ed sheeran is pretty gay
ed sheeran was in yesterday, a movie about the beatles, and the beatles are gay as fuck

shoutout to the fact that their band name was intended to mean something much closer to “Counterattack of the Weak” but because none of them spoke english they ended up with this

1 Like

I would watch Yesterday were it not for the fact that I have a vendetta against Danny Boyle for making the whitest possible film about India and then winning Best Picture for it.

One Direction for straight girls
Probably like Travis Scott for dudes

1 Like
4 Likes

i love this vid sm

YEAAhh

travis scott is gayer than drake. this is not saying drake is masculine to clarify