Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

TURNIP LOVER

1 Like

THEY’RE A GREAT MAFIA PLAYER

3 Likes

please dont attack my partner like this, associating him with someone so well known for hatred and hurting those he deems lesser. She is clearly a strong supporter of Biden for 2024.

2 Likes

Recently my friend got this fucking incredible notification

You can tell it wasn’t me because I would not open my email app to get the notification.

3 Likes

That wasn’t me attacking may, that was me being sarcastic at the idea of tutuu suggesting may would be happy about trump

1 Like

man i wanna chat with joe biden too

1 Like

gaming with the president

1 Like

You have UNSUBSCRIBED from Joe Biden

3 Likes

Suggesting even sarcastically that May would accept anyone other than Joe Biden as president is straight up slander. You don’t want to see my dark side Litten… Confess the truth.

1 Like

turnip was one of the better endgame townies in anni. and also they had a really funny scumslip in champs

1 Like

i hope they win

Sorry I didn’t think it would hit a nerve, I didn’t think it was much different than joking that may was misgunoisr or whatever however you say it

1 Like

Litten i cant tell if youre being serious anymore you don’t think im joe bidens strongest soldier right

1 Like

I counter you with

1 Like

I couldn’t tell

1 Like

Make “Joe bidens strongest soldier” Lilith’s title now

I was thinking it was weird you were saying solely Joe Biden but I didn’t think much deeper than that

2 Likes

LMAOOO

im sorry man i thought this would clue you up

2 Likes

i know lilith’s rooting for the hillary clinton vs donald trump grudgematch

1 Like