Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

I am calling about Chloe’s car insurance

1. AI
  2. AI
  3. human
  4. human (Arete (beep boop))
  5. human (it’s a corporate logo, I intentionally put in a human work belonging to the most-conventionally-soulless category of human artwork)
  6. AI
  7. human
  8. AI
  9. human (I think – I was looking for ~digital art and I filtered for works before 2018)
  10. AI
  11. AI
2 Likes

true…

1 Like

Yeah thats intentional but ty. It’s automatically created, and it’s where you write the blurb that shows up below the category, like here:

I always make them unlisted to declutter a bit (unlisted meaning it can still be accessed via link, but doesn’t show up otherwise)

4 Likes

did your entire team fly out to australia to test it

3 Likes

Ungated Alignment Cop.

1 Like

have any of u played the free game Phobies? im having a blast. this is almost the perfect game for me

i played the tutorial like one or 2 years ago i think

1 Like

it’s monster/nightmare summoming strategy right?

1 Like

yeah

i adore the gameplay loop. the gameplay itself. the artistic direction is fine

its like chess, there is no randomness, and i love how much time you get sink into it to grind out your monsters. its turn based so i dont have to worry about my slow internet. and it has low requirements for my pc. perfect :sob: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

and the tactics are nice too. makes me think so much

hmm i do remember it being cool looking but strategy wasn’t my cup of tea

1 Like

this hits home, my pc (dead now) barely met minimum requirements for terraria

1 Like

carried by rasmus

1 Like

:heart:

yeah i cant play any game released after 2014 or so, unless it’s an indie game and/or really low graphics. i could never play any of those modern AAA games

1 Like

there are some great simple ones like deltarune and terraria, also emulation if you know how to mess with that

1 Like

do u want some suggestions?

osu & quaver boh run pretty well on low end pcs (iirc) both are rhythm games

castle crashers & battleblock theater are both p good, beat em up and 2d platformer respectively

slay the spire runs p well on every platform and is like The Best Roguelike (also has good deckbuilding which youd probably enjoy if u like mtg)

like every valve game is very adaptable (except like half life alyx) since they were all made in the 2000s

1 Like

carried by luna

tutuu should play runescape so they can be addicted to that instead of being in cookie thread

3 Likes

thanks heheh :heart: im mostly interested in online multiplayer games :stuck_out_tongue: