Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

It would entertain me

would it entertain you happening all the time with every stranger you meet

2 Likes

You want everybody you come across to treat you like a baby?

1 Like

Omg atly is a midgettttt

Smolll smolll atlyyy :blush:

Baby baaaabyyy atlyyyy :blush::blush::blush::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

It would make me laugh

i’m not short

1 Like

Yeah, Atlas emanates tall bruh girl energy

2 Likes

whenever i come across somebody whos taller then me i’m more likely to be scared of them
even if youre upset people might be scared of you for being taller being terrified is worse then being annoyed

3 Likes

its a tradeoff thats heavily weighted against you
i think its worth being glad over

1 Like

kids these days with their “height issues”

2 Likes

are you kids these days?

2 Likes

Do girls even care about their size? I feel like it’s not even a problem whenever they’re small or tall

2 Likes

eh

1 Like

yes

1 Like

i really don’t care that much lol. only when people are talking about it

2 Likes

In highschool at prom there were two girls fighting over me and they straight up said coz i was tall and that was the entire reason more or less. They wanted a tall cavalier, they wanted to wear tall high heels

One of them straight up said shes thinking of “taking” me (not “asking”, “taking”) assuming i wouldnt say no or that im not allowed to say no. Which she was right i wouldnt say no but like come on :sob::sob::sob:

All these straight women only want me for my body … They dont want my soul … They only look at the surface level … They all want the same …

2 Likes

my internet has sucked all day and ive now discovered its because my mom UNPLUGGED THE ROUTER and we’ve been on backup. She has been streaming netflix this entire time

3 Likes

besides those people i think nobody else really cares about your height in any negative way
its just your head trying to convince you its something to be sad over

3 Likes

huh

1 Like

society

1 Like