Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

i dreamed i was playing yugion with some girl and after some stuff i forgot we were near a cabin in the woods with war gear and rifles trying to kill a demonic baby?? i went in alone and the

potentially not very nice to hear?

baby kicked my ass but i managed to strangle him and throw him away then the dream ended

5 Likes

Good job. Rip and tear

2 Likes

Tutu is stuck in high school, how do we get him out of there?

2 Likes

Send me into the void so i can rest

1 Like

Season officially started, so I finally can post this.

We are selling @Magnus

6 Likes

Omg marluna pic from her real life i love it :heart:

1 Like

secondary dream from drifting out of sleep.

in middle school gym. there is a presentation on something. see a dude i havent seen in a bit and said hi. said i hadnt seen him in a while, which is ironic because we’re in the same spanish class. and then we realzied that the spanish class was right then.

a dude from my middle school said a girl (avery bradley was her name. which is the name of a random nba player but in my dream it definitely wasnt him). had a crush on me. i tell him i had a bf and have had a bf and in a week itll be our 11 month anniversary. he congratulates me.

theres more to the dream, not anything weird but pertains to a secret someone entrusted in me so i wont say

3 Likes

I love dream lore so much. It sounds comically dramatic

1 Like

Society

1 Like

WRONG! Duke and assassin are the same person

assassin and prince are dating

lore

4 Likes

(real)

Fuck you, make them kiss I don’t care that they’re different factions!

Throne of lies, soap opera directed by PsychoEliza

2 Likes

Real

:left_speech_bubble:
Shakespeare writing Romeo and Juliette

1 Like

with each day that passes i more and more realize the true genius behind that one @bionic thread

7 Likes

…the one about me?

that and the “real” button (ok apparently its a “true” button but thats the same thing)

2 Likes

1 Like