i think the real question here is what i think about the question

2 Likes

it’s over

1 Like

remind me

are you wired or wireless

if wireless, fix that tbh lol

1 Like

yeah im competitive i wouldnt wanna play on high ping too. i can play with atlas if we wanna play competitively or if not we can play together casually with you burgers

1 Like

oh btw the default controls are whatever you first use in the tutorial

3 Likes

if you press WASD first it sets it to that, if you right click to move it sets it to MOBA

2 Likes

Wireless
I have no idea how I’d fix it

1 Like

…when did you last play?

the round timer is 60 seconds and the fastest abilities in the game generally have cooldowns of around 7 seconds

some abilities have cooldowns that are like three quarters of the round timer lol

2 Likes

thats pretty cool

2 Likes

buy an ethernet cable

2 Likes

Ok but like what do I do with it

1 Like

tutuu played juliette a few days ago

2 Likes

20th of july i played for 10 minutes before uninstalling. i played jubilee or whatever against bots and it felt like my abilities have no cooldowns and my fingers got tired and i couldnt move with wasd despite trying. ill try now with kai cenat as eliza suggested

1 Like

this isn’t perfect but you can get 80% of the way there by moving either at 45 until you go 90 to reach your destination, or more often by just doing 45-90-45-90-45-90 in quick succession at whatever proportion gets you to travel in the direction you desire

2 Likes

Also bots are cringe

1 Like

Juli is very simple but imo is pretty bad for new players unless their main drive is that they want to kill people

2 Likes

unless im very wrong you just plug one end to your router and one end to your pc or laptop. they have ethernet ports

2 Likes

My router is in the basement and my pc is upstairs

1 Like

pmuch this

2 Likes

3 Likes