Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

i was gonna post another jubilee video but i think literally every single one i could link here would be fucked up in some way

this is the best i got

3 Likes

literally no reason not to get this it will prolly help both your ping in things like OS and also your upload/download speeds for literally everything else

2 Likes

ur cute :heart:

That makes me laugh

1 Like

yeah starting at 0 is a platform fighter thing, but i feel like when i watched like DBFZ i saw people call ToDs 0 to deaths sometimes… maybe thats because of who i talked to tho :joy_cat:

2 Likes

Literally how do you win this. Does the hater get informed by the staff to stay safe? I feel if you’re a celebrity fan you’d know every single tiny detail out there

1 Like

(assuming she is allowed to make choices and has the income to buy her stuff and change stuff in her parent’s house which im skeptical about given her stories)

2 Likes

everybody should watch the AMSA video if they havent

2 Likes

if i had to guess the hater is probably an ex-swiftie but im not gonna watch it

atlas being an amsa fan is the least surprising thing i’ve heard today

(its a very good video, amsa goat)

3 Likes

katze being an amsa fan is the most surprising thing i’ve heard today

2 Likes

that channel is good i think i watched 7 videos of it despite never touching smash bros above 64

1 Like

i root for everyone except hbox (real)

3 Likes

hbox is cool and whoever says otherwise is a fraud

2 Likes

Vegas vs secret meat-eater

2 Likes

you don’t need to change anything really, just plug it in

that’s the beauty of powerline

1 Like

as long as you have an electric outlet near your router and near your PC (which both already require power), and as long as your router has an unused ethernet port (basically guaranteed given her house has no ethernet ports), it’s basically a two-minute install

3 Likes

im too lazy to give my nuanced opinion but pretend i said something you nodded and understood with

4 Likes

its nice to know you think the same!

2 Likes

oh i really like kai’s abilities. very simple and not spammy

1 Like

the statement “i’m a fraud” would presumably be in this category

5 Likes