Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

You can never trust…

1 Like

glitched victory screens never fail to amuse me

i remember when r6 had the bug where you could kill people during the victory screen

and claymores still worked as normal so people could blow up during the elite mvp animations if you placed them in the right place

5 Likes

Oh I just remember when I tried out the game and how something like that would have been useful :ayaya:

6 Likes

Also I hadn’t heard about those power line adapter things you mentioned, so that was cool and I’m wondering if I could use that somewhere

2 Likes

you tried out the game?

1 Like

did a speed test; I’m getting low hundreds ping numbers which is way lower than it was, and i think the game is generally faster than the speed test say s it would be, so I’m gonna try and see if it works

3 Likes

damn atlas uve been playing for ages. (checks leaderboard)

1 Like

i feel like when OS came out everyone tried it because it was advertised hard as hell

4 Likes

:fire:

4 Likes

ok but that was the beta

2 Likes

genuinely the improvements to the basic structure of the game they’ve made since the beta (GOAL BARRIERS) make it so much better

1 Like

disclaimer i did not play during the beta but slowly opening goals feels like pain

anyways. my OS playstyle is “fuck it we ball” and somehow this Works

1 Like

I FUCKING LOVE PLAYING RASMUS

1 Like

my goalie just got murdered by Vyce but then i hooked the core away and into the goal instantly

1 Like

i got hit with the guitar solo on the boombox map of clarion testing grounds
went between 3 of the boomboxes, crossing the map to my goal side, ending up in the goal and dying
then scoring a goal while desd

3 Likes

lmao

i think one of the most fun parts of omega strikers if you are being targetted for death and playing any character with haste is just to outrun them
its so funny

I will confirm that it is a MUCH more fundamentally solid game now than it was during the beta

ive finally become the Omega Striker

2 Likes