Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

which, to be clear, is very dumb

I know of multiple european families that have traveled to the USA and upon returning have had window screens installed on their home because why would you not want them lol

1 Like

like I’m sorry but the ability to swing your window out entirely is not worth it

“ooh but we can crack it open vertically” bruh I just slide it up an inch and achieve the same effect but no bugs gg

this being said the automatic electric blinds eevee’s house has were pretty sick

My window opens vertically and inwards, my net frame opens outwards

heat fans when cold enthusiasts walk in the room

3 Likes

I’m still extremely convinced that vertical sliding windows with built-in screens are just superior

the fact you can get a screen that opens the other way from the window changes nothing about that imo

it is just very nice to know the screen is nice and secure and not going anywhere :slight_smile:

1 Like

It blew my mind after growing up in Florida that there were places that didn’t have central air conditioning and window screens built-in. I thought everyone suffered at least a little bit during the summer but no. Apparently 21 C (70 F) is hot for some people.

4 Likes

When theres a fire and ur stuck inside i bet ur thoughts will be of happyness that ur sturdy window screen wont get blown away by the wind!

we know u arent a fan of heat already after the patbob yaoi :sob:

1 Like

it takes approximately 5 seconds to unclip a window screen, and if I needed to jump through it that would also be trivial

1 Like

this isn’t to say that US windows are perfect or that they couldn’t learn things from european windows when it comes to things to do with energy efficiency and the like but like man is a permanently affixed screen such a no-brainer

1 Like

Yeah they wouldn’t stop someone from getting out for more than a few seconds

1 Like

i am exploding you with my mind rn

2 Likes

Window screns

2 Likes

They are pretty good to hav

2 Likes

you could absolutely kick out a window screen they’re not that strong

3 Likes