Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

i just whimpered irl when i read this :(

2 Likes

Oh so it’s now tail targeted? I can’t help it!!

1 Like

shut up little lee more like little bee. tch…

Two can play at that game, tutuu. Or should I say, Booboo? Who goes choo choo through the blue blue? The little engine that could passes you on the mountain top after you talked her down. :rat:

2 Likes

waht the hell

are u imitating how ur mom speaks to you? goo goo gaa gaa? little baby lee? LITTLE LEE? little tiny??? wee laddie?? goo goo gaa gaa?

This u

2 Likes

Am only going off the blueprint your very name provides! You’re merely just adding brand new elements to mine failing to add to the most bullyable part! Not even another word for little. tsk tsk tsk.

1 Like

im sorry this sucks may for real. i just messing aruond but it feels bad to just ignore. that sounds infuriating

3 Likes

you are in big trouble with me

Uh huh.

2 Likes

i cant come up with anything but you seem interesting so i hope you stick around, littlebitch

1 Like

How flattering very appreciated. /gen

2 Likes

She cheated her way through everything. Everybody knew it. She made salutatorian. Second in the class. My friend who I helped with math (and outperformed at everything else) was first. Nothing to do about it but get over it

3 Likes

in the luck based meta i am playing someone has just called me a “lucky bastard” for not getting burned by one (1) scorching sands (this has a 70% chance to happen)

1 Like

Well congrats on being a lucky bastard. When’s your mom gonna get you into Harvard

2 Likes

wait i misread the timing. i think the message was just because i had a melmetal (slow, and while strong and bulky there are better pokemon to get)

2 Likes

they have a kyogre btw

its moveset sucks so i hesitate to call them a lucky bastard. but come on

in order to get help troubleshooting the music bot i had to admit i was listening to weezer

my life is over

4 Likes

…i was also 9

1 Like