congrats

1 Like

whats wrong with it

1 Like

1 Like

fits me like a glove

holy shit i nearly fucking owned you at the cost of being banned from fol

3 Likes

lmao i laughed dont worry your humor wasnt lost i know exactly what you wanted to say

i immediately dmed it to you i wasnt gonna go without saying that

3 Likes

everything radiates upper class lol. every outfit anyone wears costs more than anything i own. the women constantly looking like they just came from the gym. the men always with their cargo shorts and polo shirts. its just an entirely different world lol and to me it seems so devoid and stripped bare of culture.

2 Likes

that’s fair!

1 Like

I dont think u could afford to live in palo alto even if u wanted so hey works out

4 Likes

All GILFs are MILFs or DILFs. i dont see the need for the classification. this is also because i have seen like a total of 1 grandparent once per year for all my life. theres like 3 others they just are cowards. it is worth noting those 4 are from my mothers side because # divorce

4 Likes

nobody wears anything thrifted and you can tell. the san francisco goodwill was labled ‘vintage’. is the Bay Area gods punishment of humanity?

3 Likes

Who am I who am I

2 Likes

not black or white, presumably

1 Like

like the micheal jackson song

1 Like

1 Like

Stanford feels like a movie set
It’s just so clean and fake feeling, and everyone is so professional and rich - its like another planet and its very uncanny

4 Likes

i also have like. several great grandparents. also on my moms side. i know very little of my dads extended family though

2 Likes