Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

1. Obviously lol
2 Likes

Do you know why 536 AD isn’t a good year to be alive in?

1 Like

Yes but also it’s the sixth century of course I don’t want to live in it

2 Likes

dinner with jay Z

1 Like

It’s a lot less funny when one of your dad’s coworkers goes on a rant about how the “woke left” is weaponizing “cancel culture” to go after people for “not tolerating their fantasies”, and then he comes home and asks what the heck any of that meant, and you have to try and untangle that entire mess for him.

3 Likes

Yep

1 Like

2020 AD, how is this even a question

4 Likes

“cancel culture” aka people getting mad at you on Twitter or losing your job for making your employer look bad

4 Likes

This is peak setup design

4 Likes

CANCEL CULTURE STRIKES AGAIN

2 Likes

Also insane to me they think it’s a feature of the “woke left”. The Dixie chicks would like a word

2 Likes

someone on Ao3 made a podfic (basically, audio version) of one of my fics :3

7 Likes

thats sick!

2 Likes

That’s awesome!

2 Likes

u cant say that and not link it

1 Like

podfic version

text version

short story that this is fanfic of

2 Likes

nice

1 Like

[bjornruffian] This is 100% hypothetical but

[bjornruffian] HYPOTHETICALLY if there were a sentient robot who was stuck in some location and really wanted to leave, would they be allowed to? Would it be legal to stop them?

[bjornruffian] I know that’s kind of implausible but it’s really REALLY important for a story I’m writing

[bjornruffian] Also this is for an AU set in the modern US so you don’t have to worry about how the Acceleration Protocols affect things

i cant tell how much of it is fueled by “i KNOW arete wrote this” but this is among the more arete-y things ive ever read

(the people he lives with basically stole his computer??? I loaned him my tablet but seriously what the fuck???)

aret aret

6 Likes

Eating good gouda

2 Likes

3 Likes