Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

i know someone who meows irl and it’s concerningly realistic

4 Likes

I would say “now this is the news I want to hear” but I have obviously already heard this news and watched the pannenkoek video

4 Likes

i think it’s really funny that this is a direct result of a side tangent in the previous pannenkoek video

4 Likes

basically, i think the general rule of thumb is: if someone REALLY wants the blood that’s inside of your body, and they’re like… a vampire, or a dracula, or some sort of mansquito, then that’s probably okay. a dracula and a mansquito are made for removing things like blood and swords from inside your body. that’s basically fine.

if something wants to get at your blood, and they’re, say, some kind of murdersaurus, or maybe a really big frog, that’s where the problems start to arise. a really frog is not made for removing blood, and your blood knows this, which is why it is so vehement about wanting to stay IN your body instead of coming out.

unfortunately this will not deter a really big frog, because a really big frog is full of things like prizes, and value, and quite a lot of hatred, and it would REALLY rather like to replace any and all of those things with your blood, and basically by any means possible.

3 Likes

i’m glad you have such a strong opinion on this

2 Likes

To be clear I’m copypastaing a post. I did not write this. It’s a ver ygood post

1 Like

does it reflect your opinion on this

2 Likes

Yeah

2 Likes

i support these claims the other day chloe dmed me a gif and just said “u”

1 Like

Its not too hard for your gentle jaw?

Doesn’t that include ticks too?

1 Like

the problem with ticks is that they replace it

1 Like

real mosquitoes can spread malaria! which is bad! and while malaria is not* endemic to the United States I don’t know if I can trust the mansquito equivalent

* there were like two cases in the US last year but afaik it was just that, here in the US

2 Likes

I may not be able to pull women nor can i pull men but i pull doors that have push sign

1 Like

disco elysium the final cut is 75% off
its
really good
play it

3 Likes

good morning, very excited very happy very… HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY (bum bum bum bum bum…bum)

5 Likes
Summary

Why am I exclusively in the middle when I have never (explicitly) professed to be any of the three on FoL?

1 Like

well you see mangos,

1 Like

Your pfp has all 3

1 Like

This is projection and propagating characteristics based upon appearance.

3 Likes