Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

technically true but i’m sure you would if given the chance so this just simplifies things

1 Like

i am no longer 15
calling people submissive shall only be used on special occasions. like july 4th

4 Likes

:wowee:

most defenses can be bypassed using a flash drive you installed a browser onto

1 Like

i hate chromebooks i hate chromebooks i hate chromebooks i hate chromebooks i hate chromebooks i hate chromebooks i hate chromebooks i hate chromebooks i hate chromebooks i hate chromebooks i hate chromebooks i hate chromebooks i hate chromebooks i hate chromebooks i hate chromebooks i hate chromebooks i hate chromebooks i hate chromebooks i hate chromebooks i hate chromebooks

3 Likes

ash i see you

1 Like

you can get a 32gb drive for like five bucks nowadays and crack open their entire security system by opening google chrome with it

1 Like

never forget that there is no web filter that can stop the dedicated

1 Like

true

I think we should host LFoL again

i forgot i added these

There could be filtering at the network level that’s not easily bypassed.

2 Likes

hotspot or vpn

Hotspot would work. VPNs can also be blocked at the router level IIRC. The DNS cache could be used to tattle though so you’d need to make sure you cleaned up even if you had a browser on a USB.

the only issue is that hotspots are usually paid and relatively weak but that’s just how the crumble cookies
and it’s not an issue to have slow internet unless you’re trying to play guilty gear or some shit

bro if you could hotspot we wouldn’t have this issue because you’d just have a phone

1 Like

U are all sillyheads and deserve soooo much bullying and torture and torment. I wish to inflict pain upon each and every one of you

2 Likes

:sunlags:

not all hotspots are phone based

1 Like

The ideal torture in my head looks like this:

First, the mental part. It needs both a physical and mental one. First i would call the subject a lot of mean names, and anything that i know of that they dislike or are sensitive about. I wouldnt go too far i dont want them to feel shocked and disengage from the situation. I want them well aware and present, so just do it mildly. It would be a tricky balance to keep, but keeping that balance is whats fun about it

So after some verbal bullying it would be time for physical. Again - not too extreme, we dont wanna go that far. Im thinking maybe pinch them. I want them to yell “OUCHIE! THAT HURT!”. Something like that. Maybe pinch their nose so they cant breathe for a second, or shake them a bit

Then its time to pull out the big guns. Im thinking unrelenting tickling. Not the one where ud just go - tickle tickle tickle hehehe and stop. No. The one where u dont stop no matter how much they thrash around and watch them flail and suffer in agony and panic and enjoy every last second as theyre begging for mercy. Marvelous. This sounds so marvelous. I wanna experience this scenario

1 Like