Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

I fully believe that was tutuu projecting

6 Likes

Yeah but what kinda grade school kid snags a puck before a phone

I know nobody else like you who seems to be so weak and yet declares themselves to be so strong without making an attempt to actually build themselves up as having a threatening aura. Your accolade as a bully goes unearned.

1 Like

how did everyone else evolve from being apes who want to prove their worthless superiority except you

1 Like

I CAN BE MEAN AND THREATENING WHAT THE HELL GUYS

1 Like

I’M 6’3 TALL

1 Like

you guys are sooooo brave being mean to me while hiding behind your computers … you wouldn’t dare say anything straight to my face …

if this was irl this would be the situation:

stfu

u guys would be like “GWWAUIRAWUIAWHIW NYOOOOOO NYOOOOO LET ME GO PLEASE IM SORRY IM SORRY LET ME GO”

and then i’d smirk and do an evil laugh and ask in deep british voice: “Oh yeah? do you remember all of those things u said to me on FoL?” and then u guys would gulp and be filled with regret over your behavior but its too late now, too late to be forgiven

1 Like

And then I can bite you

1 Like

Hmph… don’t you dare… i will bite back if provoked…

oh noo guys tutuu is so scary and-

nvm cant even pretend anymore

5 Likes

can confirm he does bite

1 Like

his ass is NOT hand tame

3 Likes

0:22

1 Like

Haven’t sub 20ed in a bit

1 Like

may particles ..

2 Likes

yumy

1 Like

thats a really cool looking machinery. it looks like an old rusty mecha. that looks like the entrance to it. i want the person to enter the mecha and pilot it to fight the enemies

1 Like

I can be quite vitriolic about being better at every game and quiz imaginable to my best friend, although that’s all in good fun. You would be trite in comparison.

2 Likes

i dont understand half of this post and im NOT GOOGLING IT.

FUCK YOU, MAGNUS.

FUCK YOU.

3 Likes