Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

food

6 Likes

thats my president amen

6 Likes

:0 that’s… that’s genius!! TUTUU 4 PRESIDENT!!!

2 Likes

there were challengers to Biden, but the party writ large didn’t support them i.e. RFK J.r (who is now running as an independent I think?) And this isn’t actually all that surprising because the Democrat party is a center-right party, but it just happens to be the most left leaning party when the alternative is the far right Republican party. Both parties suck, but they are not the same and one is considerably worse than the other. I don’t think we’ll really see the changes we need to see in the US while the two party system remains intact though

3 Likes

is rfk jr still considered fit for office considering
y’know

1 Like

considering that a worm ate part of his brain? absolutely. his camp released a statement that it does not affect his fitness for office lmao

3 Likes

sounds like school food :/

2 Likes

i googled about this and now im so paranoid if i have this. it says you have little to no symptoms. what if i have some parasite in me without symptoms. this is like nightmare fuel for paranoid people :sob:

2 Likes

1 Like

i googled and it says there have been very few cases in my country and that was in 2005 so maybe im safe. but im definitely going to watch out more now i didnt know there were parasytes that could have no symptoms that is terrifying i dont want that in my body :sob:

1 Like

u

1 Like

you are statistically unlikely to have a brain eating parasite inside of you

3 Likes

if it helps make things worse though it’s much more possible to have a several feet long worm under your skin that has to be pulled out manually

5 Likes

recently i’ve become addicted to dog raw feeding asmr videos

the crunches are so satisfying

6 Likes

the joke writes itself

5 Likes

the only person i’m dependent on is tutuu’s mom (or his dad when she’s not available)

4 Likes

im never touching a stray dog again. i just read about another parasite. and i should stop putting my finger in my mouth i dont know why i keep doing it. its a miracle im still alive

2 Likes

yeah i dont have any of the symptoms for the brain eating one. but that one is terrifying

1 Like

bad dog. apologize

woof

6 Likes