Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

so tragic she wanted to make a fol account after that and actually start interacting with y’all. i feel bad about bringing it up now lol

3 Likes

that is really, really dangerous if you have a risk of slipping in the shower

The silence enveloped tutuu like freezing water. Cautiously, he glanced around at the places where he expected to see other FoLers nodding in agreement, only to find cryptically blank stares being returned to him.

Truly. Truly one of the most normal ones, right?

5 Likes

molly :sob:

why is it yume nikki

1 Like

yeah except i wasn’t in there for any medical condition that would’ve put me at risk, they just make everyone do it cuz they don’t wanna get sued for someone slipping in the shower

1 Like

molly im gonna fold you like a piece of paper

what the fuck is that thing wearing

good
i was concerned because i heard Stories when i was hospitalized
to the point that people who had the condition had to be barred from visiting the shower at night

2 Likes

why? it won’t change the truth

1 Like

my username unambiguously invites you to do so

3 Likes

i will … google a lot of big lengthy complicated word and throw them at you to confuse you just like you do to me. see how you like that?

1 Like

is change too big of a word for you, tutuu?

1 Like

which word in my reply was too big for you?

2 Likes

damn lol

did they have no shower chairs

2 Likes

NOT THIS ONE in general. hmph

they did
people thought they were fine to stand up but then your blood pressure drops and you’re on the floor

2 Likes

i still dip oreos in water but i dont think that’s considered as weird

2 Likes

i-

1 Like

i remember when people were posting search results after typing a single letter in the bar, and i could see that tutuu googled at least 2 things i had said lol

2 Likes