Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

No, I only have 8.

3 Likes

im tired. good bye

4 Likes

i think i had a partial seizure in my temporal lobe once. it only happened once a few years ago, and I asked a doctor if I needed to go to the hospital the next day even though it only lasted a few minutes and I was and she was like “yes obviously go to the hospital if you think you’ve had a seizure. go right away dumbass” so I did, and they found nothing. And then I had to come back for an epilepsy screening, and there was nothing. BUT I talked to someone whose kid has seizures with nearly identical symptoms to mine whose also aren’t triggered by common things so it seems like i really did have one, but it’s one of those things where unless it starts happening regularly I’ll never have any idea why it happened.

2 Likes

sometimes that shit just happens. my sister had a seizure once. nothing found, never happened since

1 Like

Pretty normal

does that guy still think you’re generally unempathetic

Just dropped my phone in the trash

1 Like

IDK he’s never around

He never was. He’s a mod but he doesn’t play games or watch them or talk in the server evry much

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

1 Like

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

2 Likes

why is someone who’s never around qualified to comment on your general empathy

1 Like

there was an attempt

2 Likes

that was my roar at the futility. difficulty

SHUT UP YOU HOAR

i have been HOLDING IT together ALWAYS. ALWAYS. but sometimes… what if i BREAK. SHATTER. in a million PIECES. what happens then

2 Likes

hoar

we have a new best speller

3 Likes

Twitter

1 Like

i feel like i showed up in cookie thread and made tutuu go from a cool kid to one of the kids that everyone teases and stops taking seriously

5 Likes

3 Likes