Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

hazard defended the gay allegations by claiming he just spent 30 minutes looking at hades 2 woman abs. naturally my curiosity was piqued, only for hazard. i wanted to make sure he wasn’t lying and he wasn’t secretly gay after all

5 Likes

im innocent

3 Likes

4 Likes

1 Like

holy fuck

3 Likes

hades 2 is bisexual by default sorry thats not enough for either of you

3 Likes

Screenshot 2024-05-16 at 4.39.42 PM
i like this one

4 Likes

whyyy is that surprisinggg to you?

grrrrr…

one need only glance in the general direction of the hades franchise to ascertain its bisexuality

3 Likes

and i personally am not complaining

1 Like

did u think im googling the definition of the word? u silly airhead i was googling about the programming library… dum dummm … whyyyy are u so dum? dummy dum dum? u think im airhead like youuuuu?

well if that’s what you were trying to do then you did a shit job of including important keywords so i maintain my bafflement

1 Like

say immmm the best

its the first result its a very popular library you dont need extra keywords you silly airhead

woman moment …

u dont understand …

goofy ahhh…

pat pattttt~

cancel this man immediately

2 Likes

no … im doing it for her … she will like it and feel better … its for the greater good barky …

1 Like

if you knew this then why were you looking up what it was

wolfslip outed gg

4 Likes

i knew what it was and YET i am a uni student and i had a project in which i had to write a short paper. one of the questions i needed to write about was “What is React?”

true sexism makes everyone feel better

1 Like