Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

@LanaDelRey update 90
dayLength 2
nightLength 1

Error - please only input a valid ID.

me when I forget my own commands

1 Like

Willingly avoiding programming is a bigger L.

why is orange and black 6 ABUSING his mod power to ban INNOCENT PUPPYGIRL worsie!!!

(im not unbanning her)

3 Likes

really the biggest L here is the fact that daeron’s code doesn’t even work

1 Like

Retweet

I am a software dev. I am taking no Ls

1 Like

i do nothing willingly

my 10 tos ranked placement games finished

2 wins 7 losses 1 draw

i might not be very good at tos

2 Likes

In my honest opinion, the Trickster is the best role in Town of Salem 2, offering an exhilarating and captivating experience whether you play as the Trickster or find yourself facing them as an opponent. Taking on the role of the Trickster provides a thrilling sense of power and strategy. Strategically Taunting players and manipulating their actions keeps on you the edge of your seet as you carefully choose your targets to disrupt evil plans and safegaurd the Town. The thrill of deceiving malevolent roles, making them question your true intention, and using your own abilities against them is second to none. Conversely, when you’re up against a skilled Trickster, the challenge of deciphering their true identity amidst the veil of suspicion adds an exciting layor of complexity to the game. The cat-and-mouse dynamics create an engaging and fun-filled atmosphere, making every interaction with the Trickster a memorable and exhilarating experience in Town of Salem 2

4 Likes

@LanaDelRey register

@LanaDelRey signup 90

You have already signed up to game 90.

1 Like

Horrifying

1 Like

(it’s broken I will fix it but for now just manually sign you up)

1 Like

How did it break already

3 Likes

It broke before this as well

1 Like

okay so I actually checked that the signup command worked and it broke
are we ready for games which I neglected to check

1 Like

Yes