Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

you should finish it so you can then play Library of Ruina

2 Likes

If you submit an accent that they think is gore or some kind of sexual or such, they put it in a special queue for the admins to look at, California DMV style. If your accent takes too long to get back to you then you got special queued. I am scared of special queue harbinger of doom

1 Like

i wish beatles were real

I mean this was litearlly inspired by hte fact that my firend is playing Library of Ruina in VC right now and I can’t attend because I have to finish bobobomy borboration

1 Like

Flight Rising accent denials are oh so wonderful

“(Necro and Co.) This design is too sexual in nature for Flight Rising. Although this design may be intended as athletic pants, the short length and glitter effect imply undergarments. Before resubmitting, please extend the length of the shorts so they are not so ‘brief’ and this design will be approved.”

the lore deeply intertwines with every single word you say

2 Likes

you arent allowed to have a dragon thats also hot everybody knows this

3 Likes

the home of phobia

1 Like

DMV: I looked him up. He is and he does

Verdict: DENIED

3 Likes

1 Like

i wish i was a latias

These are other people’s denials not mine

1 Like

may if i was a latias

1 Like

Every time they deny you for like, some kind of technical issue: overwhelming patterns, lines and shadows too dark, wrong size upload, et cetera, every single message starts with “This looks great, but”, or “This is almost ready to accept, but”. So long as it’s not a content denial, you get told your accent looks great, regardless of its quality. Except

As establisehd in the poke mon movie I could turn into girl and kiss you. Why do turn into girl? This is why

3 Likes

I think i am tired