Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

Thank you guys for loving me i love all of you as well. Sometimes i feel worried lke something bad will happen im unused to stress free drama free friendships, ive had only two of those before. Im constantly on guard to prepare myself to enter conflict and feel miserable and betrayed but it never happens

6 Likes

tutuu after deciding he hasn’t got enough likes yet today

6 Likes

tutuu after arctic calls her slurs in dms with a heart at the end:

7 Likes

I feel like it must be actively hard to completely fuck up a no-actual-commitment-whatsoever, purely-onlie-via-chatroom interaction such that somebody else feels actively miserable and betrayed

4 Likes

orange has never been left on read

4 Likes

Yep

1 Like

3 Likes

My goat does not forget…

2 Likes

2 Likes

HELLO COOKIE THREAD I JUST WITNESSED A GAY PERSON

2 Likes

Lmfao

I knew you were gonna say that :sku

4 Likes

Hi guys. I feel a bit anxious writing this post, even though I should be happy. I’ve been procrastinating but its time I should just do it.

As you know me and tutuu got along very well immediately when we first met. Then we started jokingly saying i love you, calling each other sweethearts just as friends, you know. It started as a whole “haha what if” thing but. Um. I realize the huge irony here and i feel really embarassed about this. My face is red right now. But uhhh… yeah, me and tutuu are now officially … dating, i guess? Its been very difficult accepting myself since as you know i dont live in a society thats accepting of such things, as we are both AMAB. Im sorry i dont wanna make this a big glamorous thing, you guys go back to shitposting, i just felt the need to let you know and show my appreciation since u guys are the reason i met my partner. Love you all :heart:

10 Likes

Mollylikesorigami

1 Like

gay person (real)

2 Likes

Yes

I then proceeded to walk into some guy who I thought was straight saying “look I’m attracted to this guy and this guy,”

As opposed to gay person (fake)

1 Like

tutuu making the origami account as we speak

4 Likes

i can do one better

2 Likes

Oh god

2 Likes