Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

Yep

2 Likes

i think we need to change the meta

3 Likes

<insert a vague copypasta making fun of arctic here>

7 Likes

i think we should make fun of benguined parbecue he doesn’t get bullied nearly enough for how much he posts here

4 Likes

i feel like every time i open the cookie thread theres some vague copypasta making fun of tutuu or arctic that has 11 likes

5 Likes

:wowee:

2 Likes

most of you are probably too young to get this but

giphy-ezgif.com-added-text

explanation:

Summary

In this episode, Dexter forgets to study for a French test he has the next day as he works in his lab. To mitigate this, he uses the Subconscious Discographic Hypnotator, an invention that allows him to learn French as he sleeps. The record, however, repeats the phrase " omelette du fromage ", making it the only thing Dexter is capable of saying. Over time, repeatedly saying this makes him a celebrity by sheer luck, including winning a trivia quizz, and everybody loves him for it.

3 Likes

Why didn’t tutuu remember that the catchphrase was in past tense and not in present tense? Is he stupid?

To be fair, I think there’s only really the same three jokes that’re made every time.

• “why did [x]? are they stupid?”
  • “[a] when given the choice between [smart thing] and [less smart thing]”
  • BotC copypasta
2 Likes

Well, #2 is kinda underutilized. Throwing it in the same category as “surely [a] won’t [b] (clueless)”.

tf do you mean

1 Like

is it like

always ban Nao on a Monumentalist start, unless you have first pick and are taking her

1 Like

monumentalist nao at the satrt of the game or just ban nao in general

oh ok

ye

also almost always pick Monu before her if possible

1 Like

but forgetting to ban Nao on a Monu start if you aren’t taking her is :skull:

fair

nao momet

1 Like

i disagree

2 Likes