Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

idk if i were reviewing a game and i had literally just “MU’s pr killer from that one champs setup” in it
then id probably still consider that vanilla

depending on the rest of the setup ofc

u could just accept that ur game is Not Vanilla and not try to run it as such

1 Like

But…

Vanilla games contain only vanilla roles , standard night cycles, and have no bastard mechanics (with a few exceptions such as Godfathers, if their existence is made known).

“No bastard mechanics.”
Anti-claim mechanic is not bastard, is it?

1 Like

Did that. Got bored of it.

I don’t even want Vanilla. I want Standard, which is just a Closed Vanilla.

1 Like

oh i wouldn’t recategorize a standard game just for having an anticlaim
depending on what the rest of it is tho

1 Like

Perfect.

1 Like

im pulling the “I couldn’t possibly judge a case that is not before me… BUT”

by a TECHNICAL DEFINITION the “only vanilla roles”" would technically disqualify it, if its assigned to a role
however this is obviously stupid

…? Wdym.

DEPENDING ON THE COMPLEXITY OF THE ANTICLAIM it might slightly disqualify it
but like
if its a
“1-shot claim vanillizer”
yeah I’m ok with that

1 Like

“no bastard mechanics” is not an entirely excluding statement, and everything else is allowed
there are several roles which are debatably non-bastard which also are not allowed, and with good reason (i.e, roles that break forum rules)

1 Like

also what i was saying here is that
by an extremely strict reading factional anticlaims are allowed but role anticlaims arent

needless to say this is stupid

if you can pass it through a reviewer and they find it fine its okay, but by my perceived image they’d be banned

1 Like

Once again: Perfect.

1 Like

i would also be ok if it was a 1-shot PR killer as outlined above

at least in terms of categorization
if it doesnt fit in the setup ill still change it

realistically different categorizations are handled in different ways. as described (assuming there aren’t wild mechs you haven’t mentioned yet) the game sounds to me like it could run in the vanilla queue, regardless of whether it was technically vanilla. but depending on details it might be a better fit for the special queue (e.g. if it’s rolemadness)

4 Likes

ye