Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

eliza what the hell does this mean

2 Likes

eye for an eye

Leaving my response in the drafts for this one

2 Likes

So anyway, the way humans perceive gender/sex from voice is pretty interesting. An element of it is morphology implying features i.e. vocal qualities that imply a larger larynx and thicker vocal chords (much more pronounced on average in individuals who have undergone androgenic puberty). These can broadly be described in terms of the vocal size and weight (large and heavy voices imply androgenic development). HOWEVER, another very important element are stylistic features like intonation, and relative sharpness/dullness of pronunciation. Some of these elements are language and accent dependent, but every language/accent has gendered differences across these features that you can learn and use to affect how your voice is perceived. When working on vocal training specifically for the purposes of affecting how others are going perceive the gender of your voice, you should absolutely learn how to both control your size and weight, but also learn stylistic features. Stylistic features honestly can do most of the work if you really take it to an extreme, but it’s better to take advantage of everything. If anyone ever tells you that you only need to change your vocal size/weight, that person is misinformed or an idiot.

4 Likes

They literally called him a “toxic [r-slur]”

1 Like

I can send the screenshot

Okay I HAVE to see this

1 Like
technically NSFW

they call them Platonic friends because you’re assigned to sleep with them by the rulers of your city who claim to be picking couples randomly but are secretly running a government eugenics program and lying about it :flushed: :flushed: :flushed:

2 Likes

please

It’s a bit indirect but

Still

I sent it over discord

Can yo uesnd it to my main

1 Like

in PopeLarp this year Cesare Borgia told me in an incredibly sarcastic tone of voice that he and Leo had an “extremely Platonic” friendship and I got distracted trying to figure out wtf Pico would make of that euphemism in 1492

ive never seen lunex hit it like that holy shit lmfao

1 Like

I’m in a VC and telling people about this

oh i only sent it to lilith

ill send it to you

Many people are hearing this

1 Like

i sent a low-quality bersion